The John XXIII College Residents’ Association (RA) organises activities throughout the year for its members. All John’s residents are eligible for membership of the Resident’s Association for an annual cost of $300 (subject to change).
The RA governing team of 15 are elected each year by the members at the AGM which members are eligible to run for the various elected positions.
2017 Resident Association Executive is:
- President – Lauren Clifton
- Vice President – Mani Seeber
- Treasurer – Nikhil Dhanjee
- Secretary – Lauren Cant
2017 Residents’ Association Committee is:
- Social Representatives – Emily Shaw and Tyrone Clarke
- Sports Representatives – Jess Raupach, Lucy Bannon, Donald Ritchie and Rauiri Biollo
- Arts Representative – Alex Tonkin and Charlie Birk
- Multicultural Representative – Tze Wei Yeo
- Cultural Representative – Joe Ingui
- Alumni Representative – Oscar Davis
- First Year Representative – To Be Elected
The RA organises the College’s:
- Annual Ball
- Sporting Teams
- Cultural Teams
- Annual Play
- Parents Weekend
- Tavern Nights
And so much more!
For more information about the John XXIII College Residents Association, contact the RA in their office located on the Ground Floor of the Residents Block.