With nearly 15 years progressive experience as a financial controller, bookkeeper and payroll administrator, Renate joined John XXIII College in 2011 as the Finance Officer.
The Finance Officer reports directly to the Business Manager and is responsible for assisting with the daily financial management of the College. Assisting the Business Manager with Payroll, Accounts Receivable/Payable, Departmental Budgeting and other financial matters as required.
FIONA McGOWAN-LAY – Admissions Officer
B.M. Corporate Communications
Advanced Diploma of Tourism
Diploma of Hospitality
With over 10 years of experience in the hospitality sector, Fiona joined the college in 2013 as Admissions Officer.
The Admissions Officer is an integral member of the Administrative Services Team and will undertake, under the supervision of the Business Manager and as part of the Administrative Team, duties in reception, student enquiries, general office duties, student admissions, database maintenance and liaison with other departments in the College. The Admissions Officer will work closely with the Deputy Head of College.
TANAE EATON-JONES JP – Student Experience Officer
Justice of The Peace
Certificate III Business Administration
Tanae has been working with John XXIII College Residents since 2016. In addition to Tanae having her Justice of The Peace qualifications, she has a broad knowledge of administration processes within the College.
The Student Experience Officer role is a leadership and administrative position within the College where they work with the Deputy Head of College to prioritise activities and report on the ongoing planning and results of the activities. They also work collaboratively and co-operatively with other staff to support the College’s mission and values.
Responsibilities include working with specific people and groups to:
- Liaise with the Dean of Residents, Operations Manager and Business Manager to organise and run College events, activities and student activities;
- Liaise to help co-ordinate the Senior Residents (SR) in organising and running Portfolio events and Corridor Activities;
- Liaise to help co-ordinate the Academic Advisors (AA) in organising and running Career events and general education activities;
- Assist in guiding the planning of the student Residents’ Association (RA) events and activities.
EMMA JUDGES – Executive Administrative Assistant to the Head of College & CEO
Bachelor of Community & Social Studies, Certificate IV in Child Protection, Diploma of Community Welfare Services, Diploma of Community Development
With extensive experience and training in Mental Health, Emma brings 5 years administration, marketing and project management in the Not-For-Profit sector. Emma College in 2018.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will undertake to provide:
- Administrative, coordination and interpersonal tasks that have their origins or end points with the Head of College & CEO
- Administrative assistance to the Deputy Head of College
The Executive Administrative Assistant will have responsibility for the following areas:
- Alumni Relations & Events
- Marketing & Promoting the College
- Public Relations – Internal, External & Multimedia Public Relations
Lisa Lynch – Administration Officer
Law Clerk Diploma, General Arts & Science Certificate
Lisa joined the College in 2018 bringing with her vast administration experience in legal, human services and mediation work environments.
The Administration Officer is an integral member of the Administrative Services Team. Contributing daily to the Front Office, duties include interacting with student enquiries from College Residents including dealing with private and confidential issues, general staff enquiries, reception duties, general office duties, equipment maintenance, stock takes, mail distribution and assistance with student admissions.