How Do I Apply
Applications for Semester 1 2019 residence at John XXIII College are now OPEN.
The admission process for Prospective New Residents will involve three steps:
- Lodge an online application via the ANU Accommodation Services Portal website.
- The College will contact the Prospective Resident at a later date via E-Mail with the link to complete the online John XXIII College Prospective Resident Questionnaire.
- Undertake a telephone interview with the Head of College or the Admissions Officer. The applicant will be asked to book their telephone interview when completing the John XXIII Prospective Resident Questionnaire.
- If a Prospective Resident does not receive an ANU Academic Offer, they cannot be issued with an accommodation offer at John XXIII College.
- Accommodation offers will be issued via E-mail. We recommend applicants check their email regularly approaching this time as accommodation offers are only valid for 48 hours.
- Accommodation offers cannot be deferred and the applicant will be required to reapply for the following year.
- It is optional to supply referee contact details on the Prospective Resident Questionnaire (one academic and one personal). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have contacted their nominated referees prior to providing their contact details.
- The College no longer requires written references.
- Completing the online ANU Accommodation Application and John XXIII College Prospective Resident Questionnaire does not guarantee a residential room at John XXIII College.
It is recommended that all Prospective Residents read the Resident Handbook 2018 prior to accepting an offer at the College.
Further information regarding admissions, please contact the College’s Admissions Officer on +61 2 6125 6924.