The John XXIII College Residents’ Association (RA) organises activities throughout the year for its members. All College Residents are eligible for membership of the Residents’ Association for an annual cost of $300 (subject to change).
The RA governing team of 15 are elected each year by the RA members at the AGM. RA Members are eligible to run for the various elected positions.
2018 Residents’ Association Executive is:
- President – Lucy Bannon
- Vice President – Currently Unappointed
- Treasurer – Ruby King
- Secretary – Emily Shaw
2018 Residents’ Association Committee is:
- Social Representatives – Milly McDonald and Thomas Garraway
- Sports Representatives – Joe Skuse, Sean Slocombe, Matilda Laidlaw and Alexa Khoury
- Arts Representative – Sophia Murray-Walker and Eugenie Lynch-Grant
- Multicultural Representative – Zayana Zaikariah
- Cultural Representative – Alex McGuire
- Alumni Representative – Evie Collins
- First Year Representative – Isak Stene
The RA organises the College’s:
- Annual Ball
- Sporting Teams
- Cultural Teams
- Annual Play
- Parents Weekend
- Tavern Nights
And so much more!