The John XXIII College Residents’ Association (RA) organises activities throughout the year for its members. All John’s residents are eligible for membership of the Resident’s Association for an annual cost of $300 (subject to change).
The RA governing team of 15 are elected each year by the members at the AGM which members are eligible to run for the various elected positions.
2018 Resident Association Executive is:
- President – Lucy Bannon
- Vice President – Alex Tonkin
- Treasurer – Ruby King
- Secretary – Emily Shaw
2017 Residents’ Association Committee is:
- Social Representatives – Milly McDonald and Thomas Garraway
- Sports Representatives – Joe Skuse, Sean Slocombe, Matilda Laidlaw and Alexa Khoury
- Arts Representative – Sophia Murray-Walker and Eugenie Lynch-Grant
- Multicultural Representative – Zayana Zaikariah
- Cultural Representative – Alex McGuire
- Alumni Representative – Evie Collins
- First Year Representative – Isak Stene
The RA organises the College’s:
- Annual Ball
- Sporting Teams
- Cultural Teams
- Annual Play
- Parents Weekend
- Tavern Nights
And so much more!
For more information about the John XXIII College Residents Association, contact the RA in their office located on the Ground Floor of the Residents Block.