New residents receive large single bedrooms with a view of the J23 grounds.
As your university career progresses and you move into leadership roles within our College, larger rooms become available to you.
All rooms are cleaned every week, with rubbish removed, sinks cleaned and floors vacuumed.
Every room contains
- King-sized single bed, mattress, mattress protector & bedbug protector;
- Large, lockable storage cupboard with ample shelving, hanging space & mirror;
- Vanity unit with sink and hot & cold water;
- Large study desk with office chair, desk lamp, power board & extension lead;
- Easy chair;
- Wastepaper, recycling & washing baskets;
- Heating unit;
- VOIP telephone with voicemail & data cable for superfast cat 6 internet connection; and
- Window with curtains.
Note: Larger rooms, as well as ones with ensuites, are available to second-year + residents who take on leadership roles.
- Bed Sheets (King Single Size), Doona/Comforter, Pillows & Pillowcases
- Rug or Blanket
- Study Aids & Stationery
- Computer or Laptop
- Stereo & TV
- Towels, Toiletries & Medication
- Washing Powder
- Coat Hangers & Clothes Horse
- Formal Wear (Dress/Suit)
- Sports Equipment for the Inter-Hall sports competition
- Posters or other Removable Room Decorations